Providence, Rhode Island (PVD)
3 week on the road. 3rd country & time zone. Not real thrilled about that as I sleep terribly.
Though, of the 3 places I have been recently, Poland, Mexico and now PVD, I am happiest to be here. Mainly because of the food. I am looking forward to some good seafood, some good portuguese food and some good italian food. My friend, Ron, from a client, gave me some great recommendations.
Last night, my coworkers and I landed in Boston and hauled ass to PVD. We went right to Federal Hill for dinner. Great little area of italian restaurants...
More to come....
Though, of the 3 places I have been recently, Poland, Mexico and now PVD, I am happiest to be here. Mainly because of the food. I am looking forward to some good seafood, some good portuguese food and some good italian food. My friend, Ron, from a client, gave me some great recommendations.
Last night, my coworkers and I landed in Boston and hauled ass to PVD. We went right to Federal Hill for dinner. Great little area of italian restaurants...
More to come....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home