A month at home
Well, I have not been updating this because I have not been travelling! I could not have been more thrilled. It was so nice to be home a lot. Hanging with Janet as she recuperates, taking Cloud to the dog park or for a lap of Sloan's lake, playing volleyball in Wash Park, eating meals cooked at home, etc.
One side trip I did take was to Mesa Verde National Park in Southwest Colorado. It was a really cool place. My dad and my nephew came out and we headed down there for a few days. The weather was pretty good. Some rain dampened some of the camping but it did keep things cooler than the 100 degree heat that I feared.
It was my nephew's first time camping. He did pretty well. We did some fun things like hiking and checking out the ruins. We cooked some tasty things in weird ways (omelettes in a bag). We had a campfire, etc. It was a good time.
But, the fun is over. I head back out on the road next week.
One side trip I did take was to Mesa Verde National Park in Southwest Colorado. It was a really cool place. My dad and my nephew came out and we headed down there for a few days. The weather was pretty good. Some rain dampened some of the camping but it did keep things cooler than the 100 degree heat that I feared.
It was my nephew's first time camping. He did pretty well. We did some fun things like hiking and checking out the ruins. We cooked some tasty things in weird ways (omelettes in a bag). We had a campfire, etc. It was a good time.
But, the fun is over. I head back out on the road next week.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home