Providence, Rhode Island (PVD) - Part 2
Not a bad place at all. I had some great meals and a nice walk along their waterway one evening.
I strongly recommend the restaurant, CAV. It's in the Fashion district. It's an antique shop/restaurant. Great place.
On advice from a friend, we went to Hemenway's. Definitely the power dinner place. I can only imagine what it is like in the daytime. Word to the wise, if you are going to sit outside, seat yourself. The maitre'd gets snippy when he shows you a table and then you ask to sit outside. Boo hoo. Beware the cigar smoke out there, though.
That's it. Other than that, I worked. Wheeee
I strongly recommend the restaurant, CAV. It's in the Fashion district. It's an antique shop/restaurant. Great place.
On advice from a friend, we went to Hemenway's. Definitely the power dinner place. I can only imagine what it is like in the daytime. Word to the wise, if you are going to sit outside, seat yourself. The maitre'd gets snippy when he shows you a table and then you ask to sit outside. Boo hoo. Beware the cigar smoke out there, though.
That's it. Other than that, I worked. Wheeee

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home