Back in Mansfield, MA
Well, it has been a while since I posted last. Not because I have not travelled. But, because I am lazy.
Since my last post I have been in Las Vegas, NV and Charleston, SC. Both trips were for work. Though there were some benefits of going to both places.
In Vegas, my wife, Janet, was able to come out and visit for the weekend. She spent the days hanging out and walking around while I was working. At night we went for nice dinners and saw a Cirque du Soleil show. Mystere was very cool.
In South Carolina, I was able to spend some time with one of my college roommates, Ralph and his family. So, that was not so bad.
Now I am back in Mansfield, MA for a few days. Last night I went with my coworker to the only good place to eat in town, Fresh Catch. They have good seafood and cold beer. A perfect combination.
Enjoy my hotel room video. The Foxborough Courtyard is not bad. The rooms have been remodeled between 2005 - 2006. So, that is nice. They have new workout machines with personal LCD screens, too. What more could you ask for?
Since my last post I have been in Las Vegas, NV and Charleston, SC. Both trips were for work. Though there were some benefits of going to both places.
In Vegas, my wife, Janet, was able to come out and visit for the weekend. She spent the days hanging out and walking around while I was working. At night we went for nice dinners and saw a Cirque du Soleil show. Mystere was very cool.
In South Carolina, I was able to spend some time with one of my college roommates, Ralph and his family. So, that was not so bad.
Now I am back in Mansfield, MA for a few days. Last night I went with my coworker to the only good place to eat in town, Fresh Catch. They have good seafood and cold beer. A perfect combination.
Enjoy my hotel room video. The Foxborough Courtyard is not bad. The rooms have been remodeled between 2005 - 2006. So, that is nice. They have new workout machines with personal LCD screens, too. What more could you ask for?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home