Las Palmas, Puerto Rico
Well, on this trip I have hit 1K status on United. That means in this calendar year, I have flown over 100,000 paid miles on United. That does not even include the trip I took to Italy for vacation since those flights we paid with using my frequent flier miles. If you toss in a trip I had on British Airways as well as some Frontier and American flights, we are looking at Around 135,000 miles flown. Yikes.
This week I am in Puerto Rico. The weather is better. Not as much rain. It still rains every day. Just less often and with less force. And, the temperature is a little cooler.
The only thing I did that was interesting this week other than the office and the hotel was to go to Tulio's in Humacao with a group from the office. Tulio's has been there forever and is a nice little hole-in-the-wall. They have great lobster dishes, arepas, and mofongo. Yum!
Here's my hotel...
This week I am in Puerto Rico. The weather is better. Not as much rain. It still rains every day. Just less often and with less force. And, the temperature is a little cooler.
The only thing I did that was interesting this week other than the office and the hotel was to go to Tulio's in Humacao with a group from the office. Tulio's has been there forever and is a nice little hole-in-the-wall. They have great lobster dishes, arepas, and mofongo. Yum!
Here's my hotel...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home