Newark, DE
Well, what a week in the land of the Fightin' Blue Hens. I was there visiting the company that makes Gore-Tex. It's a pretty amazing company. They had people come in from Germany, the UK, and from the US for the class. That's pretty cool.
The Embassy Suites was nice. The room was pretty good. And, being an Embassy Suites, they had a manager's "happy hour" every night. FREE YUENGLING! It was awesome. Sadly, I had so much work to do (damned jury duty) that I could not enjoy as much Yuengling as I would have liked. Hopefully, I'll get back there soon!
Take a look at the hotel room...
The Embassy Suites was nice. The room was pretty good. And, being an Embassy Suites, they had a manager's "happy hour" every night. FREE YUENGLING! It was awesome. Sadly, I had so much work to do (damned jury duty) that I could not enjoy as much Yuengling as I would have liked. Hopefully, I'll get back there soon!
Take a look at the hotel room...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home