Puerto Rico Jan 8 - 19
It was great to have a few consecutive weeks at home over the holidays. Thankfully, I did not have to travel in and around all of the snow that we had just before Christmas. Some of my coworkers had to fly to other states and then drive home!
I was in Puerto Rico again. It was ok. Finally, I was conducting the trainings that I had been there before to develop. I really like the stand-up training portion of my job. It is a lot of fun. What does not thrill me is the travel that it takes to get to the places. As a result, the weekend between my back-to-back trips to PR I did not go home. Janet and I had originally hoped that she could come down. Then, she had to have a wisdom tooth pulled. The recovery was slow and we did not think it would be best for her to come down.
With the length of the flights, I did not bother going home. I would not have been able to get home until Saturday and then would have had to go back on Sunday morning.
So, I went to Tampa where my Aunt, cousins, and Grandmom live. I had not seen them in a while so it was nice to be able to spend a quick weekend there. And, my mom was there, too. My Grandmom has not been doing so well lately. She is getting up in years and is feeling the effects of 40 years of smoking. So, it was good to see her.
I only shot video of my one room as the other room that I stayed (536) in had the same layout as other condos.
I was in Puerto Rico again. It was ok. Finally, I was conducting the trainings that I had been there before to develop. I really like the stand-up training portion of my job. It is a lot of fun. What does not thrill me is the travel that it takes to get to the places. As a result, the weekend between my back-to-back trips to PR I did not go home. Janet and I had originally hoped that she could come down. Then, she had to have a wisdom tooth pulled. The recovery was slow and we did not think it would be best for her to come down.
With the length of the flights, I did not bother going home. I would not have been able to get home until Saturday and then would have had to go back on Sunday morning.
So, I went to Tampa where my Aunt, cousins, and Grandmom live. I had not seen them in a while so it was nice to be able to spend a quick weekend there. And, my mom was there, too. My Grandmom has not been doing so well lately. She is getting up in years and is feeling the effects of 40 years of smoking. So, it was good to see her.
I only shot video of my one room as the other room that I stayed (536) in had the same layout as other condos.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home